Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What I Watch

I watch a little bit of everything from network televisions to premium cable programming to trashy cable programming. I watch ABC, NBC, CBS, HBO, and MTV . Tween shows on Nickelodeon, TeenNick, the Disney Channel, and ABC Family. I watch shows about serial killers, being in high school, FBI Agents, gymnasts, doctors, vampires, celebrities, unlikely heroes, people with special abilities, and normal average people. I like complex and simple story lines. I think it would do some good for me to list all the show that currently on television that I stay up to date with.

On ABC: Lost, FlashForward, V, The Middle, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Better Off Ted, and I just watched the pilot for The Deep End.
On NBC: Chuck, 30Rock, Heroes, and The Office
On CBS: How I Met Your Mother
On HBO: True Blood, Entourage, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Bored to Death, and Big Love.
On Showtime: Dexter, Weeds, United States of Tara, Nurse Jackie, and Californication.
On Fox: Fringe and Glee.
On ABC Family: Make it or Break it and Greek.

On TeenNick: Degrassi: The Next Generation

Yes I just listed 29 television shows that I watch regularly, but I have to mention that I did not include any of the junky MTV reality shows that I love to hate and keep up with as well just not on a regular basis and I did not even list the old shows I enjoy and the shows that got canceled (RIP Veronica Mars and Pushing Daisies). I am hoping that all of the precious time of my short life that I spent wasting sitting in front of the idiot box or my laptop screen (What would I do without Hulu? Get a TiVo?) will be put to good use through interesting commentary and reviews.

Wowzers what a great blog about television. Minus the fact that I actually have not discussed anything besides my television habits (I am sorry if you are bored). I promise that my next entry will be about a show or two.
Save as Draft

Till then,

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. this is a very good and informative site I love your all content and had great time visiting your site.
    .thanks for this great information and keep posting good and informative content good luck : https://www.fdcmovies.com/

    ReplyDelete